Saturday December 8, 2012
7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
$50 per person
R.S.V.P. by November 22
This fabulous evening offers the excitement of celebrations during the winter solstice from countries around the world. Join us and enjoy
* A welcoming glass of bubbly,
* Delectable savory and sweet foods representing dishes from different regions of the world
* Fine wine along with signature drinks created for the occasion
* Beautiful holiday music bythe Mt. Anthony Union High School Chamber Chorus and Jazz Ensemble
* A special appearance by Welcome Blend
All the exquisitely decorated galleries of the museum will be open for you to enjoy.
To add yet another level of excitement and celebration, participate in the spirited bidding during the One-of-a-Kind-Experiences live auction and silent auction.
Many items have been generously donated, and include
* A wonderful weekend at The Plaza in New York City including theater tickets and dining certificates * A week’s stay at a beautiful condo in Cayman Islands
One-of-a-kind creations such as
* A beautiful ceramic bowl designed especially for this occasion by Roseanne Henning
of Raj Earth Pottery
* A beautiful blown glass bowl donated by Mad River Glass Company
* An original raku-fired ceramic vase by Jay L.Whitten, II of JLW Ceramics
* A night’s stay at the Eddington 1857 House with a special five course wine tasting dinner at Pangaea Restaurant
* A day on the Battenkill River with lunch from Wayside Country Store
* Ski passes at Mad River Glen
* An opportunity to learn the fine art of brewing ale from the Master Brewers at
Madison Brewing Co.
* Certificates from the Arlington Inn which can be used throughout the year
* Beautiful earrings and necklace by Lucy Bergamini
The silent auction will be open from November 24 through the Gala on December 8. So visit early and bid often to be sure you get the gift you want.
This is a great way to get those special gifts for the holidays while supporting the museum’s most celebrated fundraiser. Tickets for the Gala are $50 and can be purchased by calling the museum at 802-447-1571. Reservations are suggested and should be made by November 22.
To make your Gala reservations by phone, please call 802.447.1571.
Have your credit card available.